Sunday, August 26, 2007

Aviano's

Date: 8-23-07
Web Address: N/A
Address: 3100 Meridian Park Drive (135 and Fairview)
Where Eaten: In Restaurant
Type of Pizza: Pepperoni
DAVE SAYS
Hey, good lookin'. Watcha got cookin'? Pizza! Seriously, this is a good looking pizza. Waiting for our pizza pie to come, I became more excited every time I saw someone else's pizza. It looked so good.

Aviano's is one of those places that does everything right, but doesn't truly excel at any one thing. The crust is good. The cause is good. The cheese is good. The pepperoni is good. It's all good. The best description I can give you for Aviano's is that it is somewhere between Papa Johns and Pizza Hut in style. If you like either of those places, try Aviano's. You will like it.

I wish I had more to say about this place, because I haven't really sold it that well. They have some decent deals on pizza. They apparently have a pizza buffet or something. I think it's only available on the weekends.

We didn't get breadsticks, but I really really wish we had. I saw some from other tables and they look amazing.

My final score is 8 out of 10.

No comments: